Thursday, July 31, 2014

Male Empowerment

This is an old piece I thought I had lost. As a matter of fact, I had just remembered i wrote the damn thing a few days back.  Have been attempting to recall the piece from memory since then.  Anyway, I checked my email this evening and find a notification from an old poetry forum I used to visit.  Someone had dug up the poem to comment on it.  Completely forgot I left it there.  Funny how that stuff works.  non-serious piece.  For giggles.

Jiggly parts, cold beer
Makes me shed
A manly tear

Hairy chest, shoulder locks
When I'm angry
I throw rocks

I am man, watch me loaf
Or if you're female
Enjoy my gropes

Granite chin, fists of steel
With a punch so hard
Your mom will feel

Cause I am man, watch me loaf
And despite its size
I always boast

I am man, watch me eat
And shed crumbs over
Your pleather seats

I am man, I don't care
I've dried my face
With underwear

We are men, being men rocks
And not one of us haven't
Jerked into a sock

No comments:

Post a Comment