Friday, February 10, 2012

The Game

I took a dive into the deep end one day:

Just know, there will come a time
What you've built will fall
This is the natural order
This is the sacred call

Don't let it get to you
The frustration is not worth it
Its more of a realization
That the system is imperfect

Its a divine test from God
Its the system, its the plan
Its a gauntlet for weak souls
Its a worthy test for man

It should come as no surprise
That when you see me walking through
You know shit has hit the fan
You know what I will do

Our problem is not each other
Its the media, the "man"
The intangible force that has ripped us from our lands
Its the mystified bullshit, feed to you by hand
The unquestioned indoctrination, a test of your own plan

Its actually not that hard
A lost intelligence really
Of being a good person
And treating each other equally

The drive to build a system
To accommodate us all
Worthy of God's attention
But only after the fall

This stated, is the game
And I just told it to you
Lets put aside our differences
I promise not to fool you

Walk with me as equals
In the sense we all have roles
Know what you do best
Quit stepping on my toes

Know we help each other
We could not survive alone
Together we shall conquer
Ideas, concepts unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment