Friday, February 10, 2012

Skyquakes, HAARP, Social Unrest, Nibiru

A poem I wrote for a particular forum user base, its meant in jest.  They loved it:

GLP is a board populated by crazies
Who'd be better off pushing up daisies
Evidence? Just look over all the insane posts
Not an inch closer to truth, do they even come close

Parsing over details: imagined, not real
Disconnected from reality: no sense or feel
Not one first hand witness to recount what happened
Just a bag full of nuts with nothing to fasten

Nibiru? Skyquakes? HAARP? Fake
Now hold your tongue, its best to abate
But a piece of the cake, they definitely take
When it comes to imagination; fertile and great

So I love them, I feel that I'm with my own
With like minded fools, I've made it my home
I'd happily spend my days: parsing, postulating
Over imagined scenarios, through arguments degrading

But I digress, I just had to get it off my chest
That GLP fuckers refuse - to let dead horses rest

No comments:

Post a Comment